Phone in toll-free from anywhere in BC
Business awards – Have you been nominated but weren’t sure how to leverage the opportunity? Have you ever considered nominating yourself but lacked the confidence to do so? Have you been overwhelmed with the requirements of a nomination package and didn’t know if it was the right time for your company?
Attend this FREE session presented by Women’s Enterprise Centre and learn how being nominated or nominating yourself for awards can be a unique marketing opportunity for your business!
During this Mentor Advisory Forum, you will:
- Discover how you can use an award nomination to benefit your business.
- Identify ways you can write a winning nomination by choosing the right award category and engaging people to help you.
- Learn about the different awards that you can apply for.
- Meagan Hughes, Cottage Quilting, Kelowna
- Bridget Field, Client Services Manager, Small Business BC
- Alpana Sharma, Communications Officer, Women’s Enterprise Centre
Facilitator: Kerrilee Auger, Skills Development Officer, Women’s Enterprise Centre
Join us on April 24 and learn how applying for awards can benefit your business!