On May 28, Women’s Enterprise Centre presents Mindset Mastery 2.0 to improve your self-confidence and drive your business success by helping you negotiate more effectively.
Building on our 2017 Entrepreneurial Mindset event and the WE FOR SHE Call to Action, we want to equip you with new techniques to take your mindset to the next level and connect with like-minded professionals to reinforce your learning.
So we’re bringing world-renowned impostor syndrome expert Dr. Valerie Young back to Vancouver to share new insights AND introducing a new workshop with negotiation expert Carrie Gallant.
You may think confidence is a personal matter, but self-doubt can negatively impact your business by:
- Holding you back from pursuing opportunities and taking reasonable risks
- Procrastinating on important initiatives to start or grow the business
- Over-preparing and over-working
- Focusing on failures and mistakes instead of overcoming them
At Mindset Mastery 2.0, you will gain confidence to help you believe in your ability to lead your organization, and create win-wins in your negotiations!
Your registration includes networking and two interactive workshops:
- Grow Your Confidence to Grow Your Business, facilitated by Dr. Valerie Young
Learn about the high cost of self-doubt to your bottom line and gain three immediately useable steps to interrupt needless self-doubt and achieve the confidence to start or grow your business.
- Negotiate Naturally: Tips for Women Entrepreneurs, facilitated by Carrie Gallant J.D., Gallant Solutions Inc.
Increase your confidence and understanding of negotiation so you can get more of what you really want!
Tickets: $85, includes both workshops, snacks and refreshments
Early bird bonus: Register before May 10 and you’ll get 50% off our Build Your Business webinar series!
Note: A promo code to purchase the series at half price will be emailed to you after your ticket purchase.