Taking the Stage® is a powerful program developed by The Humphrey Group Inc. to help women achieve a confident leadership presence.
While the program is traditionally only available to women in large corporations, such as Microsoft and Johnson & Johnson, we are pleased to be able to offer it to aspiring and existing women business owners and non-profit leaders thanks to generous support from The Humphrey Group.
Taking the Stage® will help you to become a strong, confident leader by teaching you to speak with strength on any ‘stage’– from boardrooms to meeting rooms, from town halls to phone calls. The program has been delivered to over 500,000 women worldwide, making it a global success story!
Kamloops group details:
- September 19, October 17, November 21, December 12, January 16
- Each session is about two hours
- Open to women business owners
- Facilitated by Kris McCleary
- Only 8 spots available—apply today!