Our alliance of women's business networks hosts events all around BC.
Want to submit a networking event? Become a member of the WEB Alliance.
Many business owners spend 80% of their time recording and creating financial reports, leaving only 20% of their time to look at what it’s telling them.
In this interactive session we’ll flip that ratio by breaking down and explaining basic financial principles that you can use to inform your decision-making on a daily basis.
You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions with guided support, so you can feel more confident discussing your numbers. We will also cover how to:
Open to everyone!
February 10 | 10-11:30am PT