As a small business owner, you might think that exporting is only for big business – but, in fact, small businesses in BC exported around $18 billion worth of goods in 2016.
Going global is a smart business growth strategy, and you don’t need a fleet of shipping containers to do it. Even if you provide services, you can become an exporter!
Join us on May 28 to de-mystify exporting and get your key questions answered:
- How do I become export-ready? What do I need to consider?
- What is the Trade Commissioner Service and how can it help me export?
- How can Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) create opportunities?
- How can I successfully export services?
- What major support programs are available to women exporters?
Facilitator: Alpana Sharma, Business Advisor, Women’s Enterprise Centre