This FREE webinar will provide potential applicants with an overview of the Business Scale-up and Productivity (BSP) program Call for Proposals (CFP) application process and timelines.
About this Program:
The Business Scale-up and Productivity (BSP) program provides repayable, interest-free funding to firms with high growth potential that are pursuing business growth and expansion. These firms are seeking to accelerate their growth by commercializing technology, enhancing productivity, scaling-up, and expanding their market domestically and globally.
Projects should result in the creation of high quality jobs, increase in revenues, and export sales growth.
- For profit, incorporated to conduct business in Canada.
- In operation for a minimum of two years.
- Have operating facilities and staffed offices located in Western Canada (defined as British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan or Manitoba).
Projects must also have an impact on one of the following priority areas:
- Clean Technology
- Clean Resources
- Digital Technology
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Value-added Agriculture
- Life Sciences
- Kaitlyn McConnell, Women’s Enterprise Centre
- Tess Menges, Western Economic Diversification Canada
- Katrina Siddons-Fasse, Western Economic Diversification Canada
Join us on December 12 to get valuable information on how this program can benefit your business!