In honour of International Women’s Day, Women’s Enterprise Centre is hosting a fun, interactive discussion about accessing capital focused on the future, and we want to unite you with the funding programs aligned with your goals.
They’ve invited panelists from different sources and stages of funding to answer questions, posed by local woman entrepreneur Vivian McCormick, Co-Owner of Flax Sleep!
On March 10, explore:
- Highlights from our insightful new report, sharing the funding paths of over 400 BC women entrepreneurs and how current options do – and don’t – fit
- How to choose the right funding for your business, at each stage
- New funding models that you might not know about
- How to develop a strong application or presentation
After the panel, you’ll have the option to go into virtual breakout rooms so you can connect directly with funders and Business Advisors in a matchmaking session.
This is your event! Bring your burning questions and share your experience. At the end, you’ll feel inspired and empowered to plan your funding journey.
This session is right for you if you:
- Are a current or aspiring woman business owner who is looking for funding
- Have self-funded your business and are looking to explore some external options
- Have been impacted by the recent pandemic and are curious what financial support is available to you
- Are a champion of women entrepreneurs and would like to gain more insights on their funding needs
It’s never too early or too late to explore the world of funding!
To make sure everyone has a chance to interact and make connections, registrations are capped and spots are FCFS. Grab your seat today!