Depending on the stage and structure of your business, there are many considerations when raising capital.
This webinar will outline the stages of raising capital from the formation of a company to an initial public offering and provide key legal points and tips to keep in mind when establishing your business to maximize the likelihood of successful fundraising.
This webinar will help you understand:
- The stage of financing that is right for your business
- The risks of each stage of financing
- The legal documentation required at each stage of financing
- How the structure of a business can affect your ability to raise capital
- Funding programs and tax credits available to businesses
Facilitator: Kerrilee Auger, Skills Development Manager, Women’s Enterprise Centre