Want to stay competitive in the international marketplace? Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) can create a level playing field for Canadian companies- whether you are exporting goods or services.
On September 26, join us for an interactive webinar to get the inside scoop on:
- What is a free trade agreement and how does it work?
- When exporting goods or exporting services, how can free trade agreements facilitate your trade?
- What government procurement opportunities are there in markets Canada has an FTA with?
- How to look up tariff rates?
- What support is available to you if your target market has a free trade agreement with Canada?
Join us for this FREE webinar to understand the nuts and bolts of FTAs.
Open to everyone!
Facilitator: Alpana Sharma, Business Advisor, Women’s Enterprise Centre
Panelist: Chelsie Luciani, Senior Manager, Ministry of Jobs, Trade and Technology, BC