A company’s purpose is the reason the business exists. Purpose is more than a mission or vision statement, it grounds your business, and conveys what your company stands for in its ethical, emotional and practical terms. It is the heartbeat of a company.
Integrating a social purpose will alter the course of your business by helping to attract and retain employees, enhance corporate culture, increase customer loyalty, and positively impact your bottom line. This can be key to your business as you recover from effects of the pandemic, and can be done without any financial investment.
Join us on September 29 as we host Christina Labarca and Sharon Davis, Founders of Giving Well, to uncover how a social purpose can become your company’s competitive advantage! We’ll discuss:
- What is social purpose and why is it important?
- How to uncover your company’s social purpose
- Giving back through time, talent and treasure
- Examples of businesses benefitting from a social purpose
September 29 | 10am to 11am PT | Free webinar
Facilitator: Kerrilee Auger, Director of Programs and Partnerships, Women’s Enterprise Centre
- Christina Labarca | Co-founder and Consultant at Giving Well
- Sharon Davis | Co-founder and Consultant at Giving Well
A recording will be available after the live session.